As the leading remodeling company in Richmond, Classic Construction offers siding options that can dramatically improve the appearance and energy efficiency of your home. We feature a wealth of styles and colors for you to choose from, including various fiber cement and vinyl siding options. You’ll have complete control over how your Richmond siding looks and what it is comprised of, allowing you to design a solution that is perfect for your home.
Siding Installation for Your Richmond Home
At Classic Construction, we use only the best materials from industry-leading brands like James Hardie, so rest assured the solutions you’re receiving are top of the line. They’ll effectively prevent the transfer of heat in the winter, trapping the warm air inside so you don’t have to constantly crank your heating unit. Additionally, our exterior siding is incredibly durable with the fortitude to withstand heavy rainfall, high winds, flying debris and more.
Exterior Siding Types and Materials
As the leading Richmond siding installers, we feature a long list of exterior siding options. Some of our durable solutions include:
- Siding Contractors: It’s easy to overlook your siding, but it is your home’s first line of defense against the elements.
- Siding Installation: Our Richmond siding installers have extensive experience beautifying local homes.
- Vinyl Siding: Durable vinyl exterior siding provides long-lasting protection against the elements while maintaining the color and texture that give your home its unique style.
- Insulated Vinyl Siding: Padded with insulation for maximum energy efficiency, our insulated vinyl siding is aesthetically pleasing and durable. It won’t tear, fade or rattle; even during the most intense storms.
- Fiber Cement Siding: Our HardiePlank® fiber cement siding from James Hardie provides the perfect balance of beauty, durability, maintenance and affordability. It’s rot-, fire- and termite-proof, and is also unaffected by the wind or cold.
- Lap Siding: When you want to upgrade the style, performance, and value of your home with new siding, you’ll be glad to discover Classic Construction, the Richmond lap siding experts!
- Vertical Siding: Maintaining the exterior of your home is important, both in terms of curb-appeal and energy-efficiency.
Additional Siding Options
Update your home with a modern new look or maintain its original style with siding options and coordinated siding accessories.
- Shake & Shingle Siding: Most often associated with Cape Cod-style homes, shakes and shingles can add a whole lot of character to houses in any region. Regardless if they’re used to enhance your home’s architectural features or to replace your entire siding, they embody classic beauty.
- Horizontal Siding: The most common style of siding in America, this will protect and beautify your home for years to come. The HardiePlank siding we used is engineered for climate and primed or baked with ColorPlus Technology to prevent fading.
- Vertical Siding: If you’re looking to make your home stand out, we offer high-quality HardiePanel® Vertical Siding. This option will give your house a unique look that’s not too trendy.
- Soffits & Fascia: Critical for venting moisture out of your home, our soffits will moderate the effects of temperature on your house while providing a clean and finished look to the underside of your eaves. Additionally, our fascia options provide maintenance-free protection to the edge of your roof and are available in a variety of colors.
- Gutters: Our gutters are excellent at controlling water runoff which, in turn, preserves your landscaping and prevents flooding to your basement and foundation. Additionally, they’ll control moisture and rotting of your eaves and overhangs.
Professional Siding Contractors
All of our Richmond siding contractors are among the most trained, skilled and dedicated in the industry. Using the cutting-edge tools they’re provided with, they’ll have your project finished within a matter of days. They’ll start by providing you with an in-home design consultation where you’ll be able to inform them of your specifications. From there, they’ll put their heads down and work, informing you of important project updates as they arise.
For more information on our capabilities as Richmond siding installers, contact Classic Construction today. Give us a call or fill out our online form to learn more and schedule a free design consultation!