New siding should improve the appearance and protection of your home. However, low-quality siding installation can leave you worse off than you were before. Cracked, warped, or rotted siding, mildew and mold, water damage, and higher energy costs are just some of the travesties of a bad siding replacement.
How do you know if you’re hiring Richmond siding installers that you can trust?
We are so glad that you asked! Below are some simple yet important things to keep in mind before hiring local siding installers.
High-Quality Siding Products
A reputable siding company will only work with quality materials. How do you know if the siding products being used are up to par? Here are some features to look for:
- Durability: Look for siding with a proven reputation for resistance to weather damage, high winds, rot, and pests.
- Energy-Efficiency: Today’s siding should be made with energy-efficiency in mind; look for products that mention energy-saving features.
- Low-Maintenance: You don’t want to invest in a siding that is difficult to maintain. There are some siding options available that require little to no maintenance.
- Reliable Brand Names: One quick way to make sure that your siding installers are offering quality products is to look for tried and true brands like James Hardie Siding.
A Variety of Siding Styles
This might go without saying, but you want your home to look great after having new siding installed. Check to see if your siding installer offers a variety of siding materials, colors, and patterns to make sure that you’re getting the siding type and style that’s right for you. Some siding installers even offer no-obligation consultations and free estimates. Bonus!
Qualified, Local Siding Installers
Last but certainly not least, it’s important that the contractors handling your siding installation are fully qualified for the job. Here are some accolades to look for when comparing local Richmond siding installers:
- Customer Service Awards
- Positive Customer Reviews
- Years of Experience
Are You Looking for Richmond Siding Installers?
If you’re looking for trusted Richmond siding installers, take some time to learn about us at Classic Construction. We offer all that you see above and more including competitive pricing, affordable financing options, strong warranties, and more. Plus, our local siding installers can complete you siding replacement in a matter of days while ensuring quality results that last!
Are you interested? If so, contact us at Classic Construction today to get your free, in-home design consultation and cost estimate now!
Subscribe to Classic Construction's Blog