If you find yourself constantly cranking your heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer, your windows might not be providing you with the insulation you need. Believe it or not, your windows alone can drastically reduce the costs of your monthly utility bills. By installing high-performance windows from Richmond window company Classic Construction, you will no longer need to overuse your heating and air conditioning units. Our solutions will effectively prevent the transfer of heat, keeping your space comfortable regardless of how hot or cold it is outside.
New Window Replacement for Your Home
Whether you need every window in your home replaced or just one, we’ll provide you with the customer-oriented services that have made us a BBB-accredited business. Our friendly staff of Richmond window installers will come to your home for an inspection and design consultation where they will assess your needs.
Window Features and Benefits
Some of the features and benefits of our new home windows include:
- Replacement windows are easy to install and will increase the look, performance and value of your home.
- Made out of high-quality polyvinyl chloride, durable vinyl windows are energy efficient, low maintenance and cost-effective.
- The windows we use are all ENERGY STAR approved, meaning they are among the most energy-efficient windows on the market.
In addition to our windows, we also offer a wide selection of patio doors. Whether you’re looking to swap out your existing patio door, replace a solid door with a glass slider or turn a window into a more inviting glass entry door, we have the products and professional installation services for all of your replacement window and patio door needs.
Styles and Options for Your Windows
As one of the leading replacement window companies in Richmond, VA, Classic Construction carries a wide variety of window styles to provide the function and ease-of-use you need while matching the design of your home. Styles include:
- Window Installation: Your windows are one of the most defining features of your home.
- Single-Hung Windows: This classic window style opens vertically from bottom to top and is available in a variety of different vinyl color and wood grain options.
- Double-Hung Windows: These windows feature two sashes in a single frame, allowing you to open both panels for increased ventilation.
- Casement Windows: Also known as crank windows, this style is hinged on the side and opens outward to the left or right. They’re generally taller than they are wide and provide top-to-bottom ventilation.
- Picture Windows: These stationary windows have a large square or rectangular shape that allows a maximum amount of sunlight to beam into your room.
- Slider Windows: A more contemporary window style, sliders open from side to side and allow breezes to flow into your home from multiple angles.
- Bow Windows: This large window style features a subtle curve and projects outward from your home. It’s perfect for adding a dramatic effect to the front of your home or for letting in natural light.
- Bay Windows: Traditionally made up of a series of other window styles, bay windows are typically used to create a small nook, let in natural light and add interesting space to a room.
- Awning Windows: Hinged at the top and opening outward are awning windows. Usually wider than tall, they allow maximum side-to-side ventilation.
- Garden Windows: Projecting outward to provide sunlight exposure from the front, both sides and the top, these windows are great if you’re looking to grow some flowers inside your home.
- Window and Door: Up your curb appeal and increase your home’s energy efficiency in an instant with our state-of-the-art windows and doors from the premier Richmond window and door company: Classic Construction.
- New Windows: Whether you need to outfit your new home addition or are looking for the perfect replacements for your outdated, drafty windows, we’ll help make your vision a reality.
- Window Replacement: Updating your windows is a smart investment that add value, curb appeal, and energy efficiency to your home.
Professional Window Installation
Are you ready to swap out your old, cracked and underperforming windows for our incredible solutions? Contact Classic Construction to learn more about how our products can be of benefit to you. Call our Richmond window company or fill out our online form to receive your free quote and design consultation today!